This client is a tech company that is rocking the world of finance by taking down all barriers and helping new generations of first-time investors to discover the financial markets. They launched a first app back in 2014 and have welcomed over 1.7 million users across Europe since then. They are now building a full fledged stockbroker, in order to support multiple investment apps. In parallel they are working on a second app. The first app is mainly targeting short term traders, whereas the new app will offer long term investing. The end goal is to offer a family of apps, catering to everyone who wants to do more with his or her money.
Engineering is the heart of the business of this client. They have a really experienced tech team. Between the CTO and the tech leads, there are several decades of development experience. It will help you push yourself to the next level.
Why will you enjoy working for our client?
• You’ll work on real-time web applications with complex data flows;
• There’s plenty of room to use cutting edge technologies and features – target only the latest “evergreen” web browsers;
• You‘ll be implementing neat features with sleek UI/UX in the simplest manner, so they are not only readable and maintainable, but also working just as idealised;
• You’ll have the freedom to choose your own tooling and judge if a new tool can be used to increase productivity, code readability and/or maintainability;
• You’ll work with highly competent and friendly colleagues;
• The business domain is interesting. You will learn how the financial system works on the inside.
• Latest and greatest tech equipment – choose what you like;
• Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
• The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months;
• Office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 mins from Central Station);
• Bi-weekly Hackathons, weekly drinks, fun company events;
• Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality
• Demonstrable experience publishing business-oriented web applications (please include details of your portfolio when you apply)
• Experience with packaging/build tools (e.g. npm, webpack, etc.)
• Experience with REST/JSON APIs and WebSockets
• Ability to write high-performance, reusable, maintainable code
* Junior level 2700 – 3200 euro/mês
* Mid level 3200 – 4000 euro/mês
* Senior level 4000 – 5000 euro/mês
To apply for this job offer please send your CV in English and Europass format together with a motivation letter with ref