Our client is a University Nursing Center in Brussels. Because of their social involvement, they strive to maintain accessibility and provide the best care for all patients without any discrimination. The organization is also dedicated to motivate their employees to carry out the values of the institution. Working here means a guarantee for a stimulating working environment, attention for your personal growth and career development.
If you are you looking for quality work in the medical sector, than this job might be what you are looking for. We are recruiting nurses with a bachelor level and in various specialities, for example:
– emergency room
If you specialty is not listed or you haven’t a specialty yet, please don’t hesitate to respond to the job offer we will be happy to discuss your possibilities with our client.
– Nursing degree at bachelor level with or without experience. (if you have obtained your diploma abroad, you must be in possession of your equivalence of the diploma provided by the Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles).
– You can speak, read and write in French at level B1 (minimum).
– You are in possession of a VISA that is necessary to be able to practice the profession in Belgium
– You have a high sense of responsibility, good technical skills, are able to maintain calm in stressful situations and are a team player.
– You have a flexible attitude towards planning your work schedule.
– You will be directly employed by our client.
– Contract of 38 hours per week.
– Remuneration based on an advantageous salary scale (Takeover of useful years of service).
– Meal vouchers.
– Reimbursement when working irregular hours.
– Application of preferential rates for medical care.
– Payment of an important part of the costs of public transport.
– Career counselling according to an effective Professional Development Plan (POP) that listens to your development wishes within the institution A permanent, targeted internal training, an external training with financial assumptions subject to prior approval from the management.
– Access to targeted vocational training depending on the type of career development.
To apply for this job offer please send your CV in English and Europass format together with a motivation letter with ref